CALGARY BOARD of Education - should know about previous schools
Glenbow does have a reference to the school. Attendance etc - perhaps more ?
can be read online at Our Roots
Millican 1st school in Ogeden Alberta Built in 1912onland that is now the George Moss Park. 2 years laer it was moved to Millican. Move was done by 1 horse.
Page 44 Miss Sharp was replaced at Millican School by Miss J. ERROL 1916 to 1919
Miss BISHOP 1919
and 1921 by Miss Ethel Bruce who taght at Millican School and is fondly remembered
The Millican school was also the focal point of many community activities, Ratepayers assn. hel meetins etc
The School was replaced by Sherwood School wich was built in 1957 with an additon in 1959 als Elementary & high.
Perhaps Sherwood School would have a phto of the shcool that it replaced.
Historical Society for the area - may be helpful
Alberta Genealogical Society may be able to assist.
The school appears to have existed - There should be some record - photo somewhere.