Search for content in message boards

Dorothy Ivy Morgan 1912-2001

Replies: 3

Re: Dorothy Ivy Morgan 1912-2001

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 8:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
My husband is Robert Bedingfield(Dorothy's son). His father is Albert Bedingfield (deceased). Bob (as we call him) is 81 and we live in Edmonton, AB, Canada. Mom divorced Albert Bedingfield and then married Herbert Staines. Mom lived in Calgary most of her life. Mom passed away in 2001. She had just moved to Edmonton, from Calgary, AB and was living in a condo. She suffered from a stroke and was placed in a nursing home. She lived about 6 months after and then passed away. She was so happy to live near her grandchildren. We have three girls, Shauna, is 53 years and is a lawyer. Jacqueline is 50 and is an operating room nurse. Jodi is 42 and has an Education degree and is working for the Government. Jacquie has 2 girls. Ciara is attending Grant McEwan College. Isha is working in Vancouver, BC as an aupair. She loves it.
Jodi has 2 boys, Thomas is 14 and Lucas is 13.
My name is Karen Jean and my maiden name was Umbach. Bob and I met at Ponoka, AB, Canada. He was working for Imperial Oil as a rig operator and I was working at the local Telephone Office.
Bob had a brother Harry, who lived in Ponoka also. He passed away in 1992 about. He has 3 children, Gordon, Darcy and Joy. His wife, (Billie) still lives in Ponoka, AB.

We are retired now and living in a condo in Edmonton, AB, Canada.
Bye for now.
Karen Bedingfield
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
41sueo 4 Oct 2012 11:53AM GMT 
talbotrail 21 Oct 2012 12:16AM GMT 
BedingfieldK 12 Nov 2012 3:14AM GMT 
41sueo 12 Nov 2012 4:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic