Search for content in message boards

Wilkinson Norton Hardy Labrash Aitkinson Lund, Allen Family of Leduc

Replies: 14

Re: Wilkinson Norton Hardy Labrash Aitkinson Lund, Allen Family of Leduc

Posted: 10 Mar 2012 8:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wilkinson Norton Hardy Labrash Aitkinson Lund, Allen Family of Leduc
Hello Ahley, thank you for responding to my post. First I am related also through Robert Wilkinson and Louisa Norton. My G Grandmother was Alice Maude Wilkinson Hardy. They too resided in Leduc with the original family that migrated from Ontario back in 1891. I have spent a greatt deal of time researching this tree as there was no real link to my Familys history from Leduc. I am happy to say that through my research I manged to gain the info you have posted to me and even sent a preliminary package to Florence, but she never got back to me. Please bear with me as my Mother just passed away yesterday from Alzheimers, and have not been actively working the tree for the past year. I will tell you however I have manged through my research to find a fourth cousin named Aln Norton a=who shares a very special bond with both yourself (now) and me. Back in Ontario before Louisa Norton and Robert moved to Leduc in 1891, the left a large and prominent family back there to shich alan is related. Three marrigaes to Wilkinson Nortons took place all related sibling to one another and because they were prominent in the Hamilton area there is alot of relations and History documenting our Tree. Alan and I collaborated on a book of Nortons and Wilkinsons and Alans Daughter lives in Calgary as we speak, he will be delighted to hear from you. I am not paying for my ancestry anymore as I took the last year off so I woul be glad to give you in exchange for info anything you require to help you out. I understand that Stewart died fiorst and then Robert was living around the Athabasca area for some time but nothing further to that line presented itself to me. my email address i cattattude@shaw.ca and would love to hear from you.I used to live in Edmonton with my family until the passing of my father 5 years ago so i am very familiar with the area and with B.C as well as the relatives did move about throughout the Area. I have also been in Contact with Heather sosa another relative from our Leduc Wilkinsons. Alan has done a great deal of work on this tree, and has actually written the books with my contributions added to the second book. He has oodles of Old pictures and would love to see yours to help him with the figuring our of the different Norton/ Wilkinson lines as some are not marked. I am very excited to hear from you as i was at a standstill firnding the living Cousins from our historic family. So much to say and share about this. Be prepared for an amazing Family history Journey that Iam sure nno one was aware was there. I now live in saskatoon and my entire family is still in edmonton.
Talk to you soon
Cathy Kerrigan(Richards)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Stella_Stange... 24 Feb 2009 7:36PM GMT 
Stella_Stange... 24 Feb 2009 8:11PM GMT 
Ashley_Brockh... 4 Mar 2012 6:09AM GMT 
cattattude 10 Mar 2012 3:18PM GMT 
highstandardh... 21 Feb 2013 5:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic