Search for content in message boards

Wilkinson Norton Hardy Labrash Aitkinson Lund, Allen Family of Leduc

Replies: 14

Re: Wilkinson Norton Hardy Labrash Aitkinson Lund, Allen Family of Leduc

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 10:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Cathy,

This is your cousin Linda's daughter, Jenn.
My mom told me you have spent alot of time researching the Hardy side of our family. Ive now picked up on researching our family as well. Im really interested to know what happened to Gus and Maud after they left for Alberta. Family stories have it that Gus died in WW1, but the last bit of info I can find on him is a 1916 censes of him and maud and children, and his brother Frank. I can not find any military records or death records or anything after that 1916 censes. Actually i cant find any info on him or Maud after that, until her death in Vancouver. I was wondering if you would be so kind as to fill in that 20+ yr gap and if you know where Maud or Gus are buried that would be a great help. There has been a great deal of work done by you and my mother and i believe a distant cousin, i also have spoken with another distant cousin from New York as well. My goal is to try and compleat our family from Gus and Maud to present day. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance.

Jenn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Stella_Stange... 24 Feb 2009 7:36PM GMT 
Stella_Stange... 24 Feb 2009 8:11PM GMT 
Ashley_Brockh... 4 Mar 2012 6:09AM GMT 
cattattude 10 Mar 2012 3:18PM GMT 
highstandardh... 21 Feb 2013 5:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions