Search for content in message boards

Didsbury - Anderson

Replies: 3

Didsbury - Anderson

Posted: 18 Sep 2008 9:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Anderson, McDermid
I have verified that Henry D. Anderson died in Didsbury in 1915 and is buried there. He was born in PEI about 1834. I am looking for his son, Franklin D.(probably "David") Anderson. There is a "thank you" in the Didsbury paper from Franklin and his family following the passing of his father. Anyone come across Franklin Anderson in Didsbury? He was born 1862 in St. Peters, PEI. He married in Aug 1898 (Washington State) to Hannah Elizabeth McDermid of New Brunswick. It is possible he sold farm machinery in Didsbury. I have tracked two children, but don't know if they survived: Sadie and Laurence Webster Anderson(both born in Washington state. It appears that Franklin accompanied his father back to Canada and that the wife followed later. She and the children appear (without Franklin) on the Washington census for 1910 but not thereafter. It is probable that they moved to Alberta shortly after 1910. Franklin is the brother of Gilbert Julias Anderson, my 2nd great grandfather.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
SeattleSheila 18 Sep 2008 3:39PM GMT 
SeattleSheila 13 May 2009 9:29PM GMT 
GoutbeckP59 14 May 2009 10:02PM GMT 
SeattleSheila 15 May 2009 3:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions