I'm trying to find information about my relatives and in particular my father Peterson, Gerald Bruce: Born Apr 19 (Apr 25??), 1925 in Raymond, Alberta to John Reinholdt (Reinholt/Reinhold) Peterson (Petersen) [Note: John's name has several spellings. Correct one not known] and Ruth Stella Boyson (Ruth's name is correct and has a good history in LDS database). Don't have any history on John Reinholdt but would like some more info.
Ruth Boyson's previous marriage to John Lynn FOSTER. (Don't know any more about FOSTER but would like more info.)
- Gerald (see above)
- Ruth Ilene Peterson b 19 May 1922 d. 03 Sep 1985
- Bernice Marie Peterson b 04 OCT 1931 d. 09 Jul 1961
- plus another son and another daughter (names unknown - not 100% sure about these two).
Ruth's parents: Married Oct 04, 1878 at Salt Lake, UT
- Martin Christian Boyson b. Sep 27, 1846 Langenhorn, Germany / d. Nov 21, 1921 Stirling, AB
- Karren Marie Christensen b Jul 27, 1862 Ronbjerghede, Denmark / d. Jul 07, 1928, Raymond, AB
-Mary b. Aug 27, 1891 Oxford, Bannock, ID
- Edyth b. Jul 03, 1899 Oxford, Bannock, ID / d. Sep 15, 1976, Cardston, AB
- John Martin b. May 07, 1880 Richmond, Cache, UT / d. Jul 10, 1923, Raymond, AB
- Sarah Rose b. Oct 08, 1897 Oxford, Bannock, ID / d. Dec 12, 1928 Omaha, NE
- Annie Carolyn b. Sep 23, 1884 Richmond, Cache, UT / d. Feb 17, 1927
- Johnny b. Jan 17, 1888 Oxford, Bannock, ID / d. Jun 07, 1897
- Emma b. Sep 08, 1895 Bannock, ID / d. Oct 27, 1965
- Della Violet b. May 26, 1904 Stirling, AB / d. Jan 19, 1916
- William, b. Feb 24, 1893 Bannock, ID / d. Jan 25, 1943, Lethbridge, AB
Some if not all of Peterson extended family appear to have been LDS.
Gerald married in Vancouver, BC in 1949 to Helen Martha Moulton. One son living John D. Peterson (namesake for paternal G'father).
Gerald and Helen divorced 1953.
Gerald remarried (possibly 11 Mar 1960 in Raymond, Alberta) and resided in either or both Alberta and BC thereafter.
Gerald died 23 May (??) 1990 possibly in BC or Alberta.
Looking for details on date/place of death and cemetery and any relatives/siblings from Gerald's subsequent marriage(s).
Also, any information on Peterson ancestors would be most welcome.
The Peterson family seems to be centered around Stirling/Cardston/Raymond, Alberta from late 1800's onwards.
I'm looking specifically for information about Gerald Peterson and current living family from him but, If any of these names/dates are familiar, please contact me.
Reply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org