Search for content in message boards

BORGESON albert

Replies: 2

Ang: Re: BORGESON Albert

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 5:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: BORGESON
Hi,

Yes I have all the information about when he lived in sweden, he is my grandfathers dad, and my grandfather has told me all he knows, and I have found records as well in sweden.

The problem is that Albert BÖRJESSON was a very "special" individual, he didnt tell his kids things that should be obvious to tell, that we have found now when doing the research.
And thats not the only thing, he behaved in a certain way which i find strange, to much to tell but he was kind of a bad/good person in a weird way at least as i have understood it.
And according to my grandfather he wasnt popular with the police in america or something like that. I know that he lived at least for a while with the black people and helped them when the police was troubling them.
I know he had a relationship with a black lady when he lived in chicago, and in those days that wasnt a good thing so I wonder if he might got a "secret" child with that lady. Unfortunately I dont know the name of the lady, my grandfather told me once when I was little but now he dosent remember.

Thank you for your help! :)

kindest regards

Jessica
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jessica_m_bor... 3 Jan 2013 3:57PM GMT 
sstanger1 3 Jan 2013 7:54PM GMT 
jessica_m_bor... 11 Jan 2013 12:02PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions