Search for content in message boards

thomas morin

Replies: 6

Re: Thomas MORIN

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 7:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi,Stella . Yes I have searched extensively for Thomas Morin and the Morin line. Thomas was born the 11th of September 1856 in St Anne de la Pocatiere Quebec Canada. . I have a copy of the church or town records. It looks like church records He married Emerance Mador on April 21,1879. I have records all the way back to Robert Morin born in 1680 in France. I have one picture each Of Thomas and Emerance. They lived in my hometown for a short while together, than Thomas returned to Canada to die according to the information I was given by my Great uncle Arsene who was one of Thomas's youngest children. Nearest I can figure from the census They had around ten children I have nine on the 1900 census where they lived in Tauton, MA How are we related? Thomas was my greatgrandfather. His oldest son Joseph was my grandfather on my mothers side. Do you have any verfication that the Thomas you found in Maitoba is the right one. I sure would be happy if it is. Been looking a looking time for that information. I had heard he might have gone to Manitoba but could never find any real evidence.I recently found that his son luc or Luke went back to Manitoba.He was on the 1900 census in the US, so must have gone back to Canada after that time. Who are you related to?I never saw any documentation where Thomas had a middle name. Makes it harder to trace. I have lots of information on Emerance if you are interested. My mothers middle name was Emerance. First name Anna. Where did you get the death info on Thomas? I am beginning to suspect that Thomas returned to Canada with Luc because i have info that says that Luc got married in 1908 in Desalaberry Manitoba, so it sort of all fits wouln't you say? Keep in touch Diane
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dianeedwards6... 22 Feb 2013 4:30PM GMT 
sstanger1 22 Feb 2013 8:51PM GMT 
memehip66 24 Feb 2013 2:40PM GMT 
sstanger1 24 Feb 2013 9:22PM GMT 
MarcelPrefont... 12 Oct 2014 8:41AM GMT 
memehip66 25 Feb 2013 7:57PM GMT 
55bisha 24 Jan 2014 1:10AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic