Seeking contact with any descendants of Alexander Murdoch Scott and Margaret Davidson Cruickshank. Their first four children were born in Quebec between 1887 and 1893, and their youngest in Vancouver in 1898.
1. Alexander Murdoch Scott (b.1853;d.1926)
sp: Margaret Davidson Cruickshank (b.1858;m.1881;d.1933)
2. Elizabeth Turner Scott (b.1887;d.1961)
sp: William Robert Heard (b.1872;m.1919;d.1948)
3. Margaret Heard (b.1920)
sp: E J Brooks (b.1920;m.1948)
3. Wilma Heard (b.1922)
sp: H W Lovell (b.1920;m.1948)
3. Isobel Joan Heard (b.1924)
2. Martha Murdoch Scott (b.1888;d.1950)
2. Alexander Gordon Scott (b.1890;d.1940)
2. Robert Cruickshank Scott (b.1893;d.1944)
2. James Lorne Scott (b.1898;d.1981)
sp: Mary Pauline Hughes (b.1891;m.1925;d.1976)
All dates after 1898 are from the BC online BMD index. I have copies of the death certificates of Alexander, Margaret, Elizabeth, William Heard, Martha and Alexander Jr. Most of them are buried in Ocean View Burial Park, Burnaby, BC.
Edit: sorry, the layout has got mangled. The numbers indicate which generation each person belongs to.