Search for content in message boards

Yvonne Maxine Fennell (Bonnie)

Replies: 3

Re: Yvonne Maxine Fennell (Bonnie)

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 7:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FENNELL - Manitoba - Muskoka
Hi:

I am looking to make a living connection with some of the descendants of the Fennell line, perferable from the Hiram H. Fennell line who married Ivy Mae/May Priest.

I have found their ancestors, but am interested, as I said in hopefully finding living realtives.

My quest is to find information for my aunt.

Her mother, never knew her father, or WHO her father was...nothing written down anywhere and even whispered about.
Of course my aunt's mother and grandmother are both deceased, so unable to ask them any thing further. and there are no other family connection that can be questioned.

so we have information stating that Hiram H. Fennell was a first cousin to my aunt's mother.

Her name was Caroline Margaret Christie
Her mother's name was Mary Christie.
[she TOO in being very difficult to trace, well can trace various Mary Christie's but just NOT sure we have got the right one] things just aren't as easy as they should be.

I digress.......we have a photo of Hiram in his Fort Garry Horse Regiment uniform...and info from my aunt's mother while she was living that they were connected.

So I looking for stories if nothing else that might lead us to finding WHO the elusive father of Caroline is.

Caroline later married Xave "Frank" Unfried.

at the time of her marriage she went by the name of
Caroline [various spellings] DICKENSON

have NO IDEA where the DICKENSON comes from and no explanation was ever given.

She is also known as Kay, and Carrie....

Also her mother married....well we THINK she married him
Harold James COLE...
she had two daughters with him.

So at one time Caroline Margaret Christie was called Caroline Cole.........or various forms of this too.

As you can possibly surmise it certainly is a dog's breakfast.
no help in any of the legal areas we have research....the poor thing wasn't even NAMED at birth ....so she is called UNNAMED Christie on her birth certificate and of course NO MENTION OF A FATHER.

it just goes on and on.....

So again REALLY have my fingers crossed that I can find some help with trying to make some kind a of a connection so place on this line.....

Of course this all took place in Manitoba in and around Winnipeg and Selkirk and the outskirts.

Here's another thing to add to the mix...Mary Christie was supposedly buried in Selkirk, Manitoba...there are only 2 cememteries in Selkirk and neither one can find her interred there.

Tried contacting Michele Lalancette through the email address posted but it is obviously incorrect and found another at hotmail, but as of this writing that was bounced back.

I know she IS related to Hiram from what she wrote....

So if anyone knows her could you please pass my request along to her....

Thanks.

Fingers crossed.....

Sincerely,

Sharon Lamb
Aldergrove, B. C.
Canada

email me at : robin_lamb@telus.net

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Michelle Lalancette 20 Oct 2001 9:14PM GMT 
caroline160 21 Oct 2001 7:08PM GMT 
Michelle Kumarjit (Lalancette) 22 Oct 2001 12:51PM GMT 
Sharon Lamb 12 Feb 2013 2:00AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions