Search for content in message boards

Descendant of Fenwick and Della Mae (jonah) Steeves

Replies: 3

Descendant of Fenwick and Della Mae (jonah) Steeves

Posted: 5 Apr 2012 9:45AM GMT
Classification: Military
Surnames: Jonah, Steeves and Surette
These are my great-grandparents. My name is Della Mae Steeves, the daughter of Fenwick Lester Steeves dob Sep 2, 1933, m to Marguerite Annette (Surette). My Dad was born in Boston,Mas and I am trying to get my dual citizenship. Immigration says I need to have information that my father live in the USA for at least 5 years. I have no living relatives left in his family. His sister Annie Mae Steeves has passed on and I was too young to get information then. My Dad Fenwick passed away March, 1077 and I was only 3 years old. I really want to know my roots and feel I deserve my dual citizenship as most of my mother's family lives in the USA and I want to move down to NC with them. Visiting 6 months a year isn't good enough and the Border always questions if I will return to Canada with my long and frequent cross-border actions. I do know that my father served for the US Army as well. I do not have anything other than this information.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
dellasteeves 5 Apr 2012 3:45PM GMT 
dellasteeves 5 Apr 2012 3:46PM GMT 
ilazar1 15 Apr 2012 4:14AM GMT 
dellasteeves 15 Apr 2012 6:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions