I should just like to add a point of clarification - the James Henry (sometimes James Joseph) ULLOCK (who married Sarah Jane GULLIVER) was the son of Jeremiah ULLOCK and AnniE MacMASTER of Upper Black River.
James and Sarah ULLOCK were my great-grandmother's uncle and aunt and had a family of seven children:
1. Hilda - married Wm. Achilles and lives in NH and later Alabama; two children.
2. Annie - never married and died at 22 years of age.
3. Francis Winchester "Frank" - married Molly Springer, lost a leg in the Great War, died 1928; large family.
4. Della - never married and died at 18 years of age.
5. Henry James "Harry" - never married and lived in Manchester, NH.
6. Lottie - died at less than 4 months of age.
7. Helen - married Edwin Tessier and lived in Chicago.
I was the chap who published The Family Herald for a short while until university life got too much in the way. I have done much more research on the Ullocks and MacMasters since those newsletters we published.
Please get in touch if you think that I can be of any help at all.