Search for content in message boards

Marcel Despres

Replies: 3

Re: Marcel Despres

Posted: 8 Nov 2010 8:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Casey

My name is Cherylann Deprey and Felix was my greatgrandfather. I have all the information you need. Your grandmother Rita and my grandfather Maurice were brother and sister. My father's name is Alton and he is the son of Maurice. Your grandmother "Rita" was born in Fort Kent Maine. I know your grandfather "Lorenzo" he actually lives down the street from me on South Main Street, next to Rita's sister Viola and brother Louis "Phil". Send me an email of exactly what you are looking for and I will give you all of the information I have. Better yet, if you send me your email I will send you an invite to my Ancestry.com family tree, which brings the deprey all the way back to the 1500's in France. And did you know that at one time we spelled our last name "Despres"? The Deprey side has quite a history from Main, Canada and France. My email address is cherylandjames04@att.net. Hope to hear from you. Your cousin Cherylann Deprey
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cherylandjame... 20 Apr 2009 1:02AM GMT 
powrmom 21 Apr 2009 10:20AM GMT 
cld08002 2 Mar 2010 3:47AM GMT 
cherylann_dep... 9 Nov 2010 3:35AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions