Some more findings on Margaret Ann Hunt:
It appears Margaret had kids with 3 different men.
1) Irene-Stella Hunt b. on Jan. 29, 1900. Father Theodore Jardine.
2) William-Sylvain Chedore b. March 19, 1904. Father John James Chedore (prob. James-William and Annabella Chedore. Both his parents buried in Campbellton.
3) James L. Chedore b. Sep. 15, 1906. Father John James Chedore.
A) John James Chedore died May 16, 1909 at 28. He was battling consumption for 3 years.
B) Margaret Ann Chedore married Joseph-Louis Massie, a widow, on Oct. 2, 1910. Témoins: William McMetzler, ??? Hudon?? Enregistré en 1911. On ne mentionne pas les parents. Margaret Ann est dite presbytérienne. Ils sont tous les deux veufs.
4) Mary Viola Grace Mossey b. July 24, 1911. She died Nov. 11, 1912.
C) Mary Massie, also mentionned Hunt, died in Balmoral on Sep. 13, 1917, aged 36.
D) Joseph Louis Massie (Stephen (Étienne) and Élizabeth Boudreau) remarried in St-John, NB, to Mary-Ann Thibideau, a widow,(Joseph amd Veronica Myers) on Feb. 11, 1918. Témoins: Patrick Doucette, Elizabeth Thibideau.
To this point:
1) I did not find a marriage act to John James Chedore
2) I did not find more kids with neither Chedore nor Massie.
3) I did not find more infos on the Chedore kids, i.e. marriages or deaths.
4) Still looking for more infos about Charles Coffin who married Emily Mary Hunt, Margaret Ann's mother.