Search for content in message boards

New Brunswick Cemetery

Replies: 20

Re: New Brunswick Cemetery

Posted: 13 Aug 2013 4:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm 38. My dad's 61. Now i hear the name Raymond i think it WAS him who owned that store, your right. These are stories i heard when i was a very young kid i forgot some of it. And since my dad was the only kid from grandpa's second marriage. Plus he got adopted by his half sister Anita and her husband Frank Nowland ( always took him as my grandpa really loved that guy alot a very good man ). He passed away at age of 101 about 10 yrs ago or more. I never got to be around my real family. But now thanks to the internet i get to chat with u guys. Lately i've been askin my father more questions. I'm gonna have to let him refresh my memory. Coz i still get mixed up with the Nowland's &Blanchette's. i know very few Nowland's too. But the picture is getting much clearer now. Talking of pictures, i may have a couple of pictures of Grandpa Eloi. I will get my mother to find em and i'll put it on facebook but you'll have to give me some time to do so. Just this message here took me 2 days to write. Lol. No i do not type that slow. Lol. Im just so busy all the time. I work and right now im building a house for my friend on my time off. Which is evenings and weekends so kinda busy u see. But i will put em up there and let u know. And i also started talking to Jenn on facebook. It would be great to keep in touch. My mom has a facebook account i will get her to add you so you could maybe speak more directly to my father. I'm sure he would love that. Till next time. I'll catch you on facebook i think it would be easier to communicate.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jennblanchett... 4 Aug 2013 3:44PM GMT 
Eloiblanchett... 6 Aug 2013 12:00PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 10 Aug 2013 10:25PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 10 Aug 2013 9:53PM GMT 
Eloiblanchett... 13 Aug 2013 10:17AM GMT 
claudetteblan... 11 Aug 2013 1:24PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 10 Aug 2013 10:10PM GMT 
Eloiblanchett... 11 Aug 2013 12:50PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 11 Aug 2013 1:40PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 11 Aug 2013 2:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions