Search for content in message boards

New Brunswick Cemetery

Replies: 20

Re: New Brunswick Cemetery

Posted: 11 Aug 2013 7:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
wow thanks for the info....happy your interested in the family history...as I said my Dad Albert moved us all around n back to glenn levitt then Campbellton .N.B when I was around 11 I know I was in grade 6 then.. your grandpa eloi lived in what they called little Montreal in campbellton . I remember that as I use to go visit there it wasn't far..so if Loraine died, then only one left is aunt queenie I use to know her real name,but forgot..all other family members are all dead...thomas married her after the war shes engllish last time I seen her she was having dementia .one of her son Louis lives with her now...and Raymond still owns the store in glenn levitt. your Dad n MOM should go visit your aunt Alma raised your Dad .am sure he remember that..as am getting older I forget some stuff.. smile.. some of the aunts and uncle I remember are Alma,Lorette,ralph,norman,albert Theresa was the youngest and lived in montreal all are passed on now. Theresa was married to a lyons .one of her either children or I forget was also on here a few years ago.. we kept in touch I am sure I still kept the email from him I can find them in my Hotmail I can forward it to u if u like a big hugs to your mom n dad and to u too ...jenn blanchette on fsacebook wants to add you. her grandpa was Thomas blanchette , shes my cousin I found her on here later hun..
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jennblanchett... 4 Aug 2013 3:44PM GMT 
Eloiblanchett... 6 Aug 2013 12:00PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 10 Aug 2013 10:25PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 10 Aug 2013 9:53PM GMT 
Eloiblanchett... 13 Aug 2013 10:17AM GMT 
claudetteblan... 11 Aug 2013 1:24PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 10 Aug 2013 10:10PM GMT 
Eloiblanchett... 11 Aug 2013 12:50PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 11 Aug 2013 1:40PM GMT 
claudetteblan... 11 Aug 2013 2:15PM GMT 
per page