Search for content in message boards

William Driscoll, Hanwell, Kingsclear, New Brunswick

Replies: 6

Re: William Driscoll, Hanwell, Kingsclear, New Brunswick

Posted: 7 Feb 2013 7:02AM GMT
Classification: Query
Wow! This is a wonderful piece of information that I didn't have before! I looked VERY closely at the "David" and I believe it could actually be "Denis" as this is one of the many spellings I have seen for this name. What appears to be a "v" could very well be a spread out "n". Dennis's wife was Lydia Ann and this record seems to be "Latest". Not really sure how to interpret this but wondered if "Lydia" could have been misinterpreted as "Latisha" and recorded incorrectly from there. (In my father's family there are 5 different spelling for their last name because the parish priest who recorded the births was deaf. The result is that many brothers and sisters actually have different last names even though they are full blood relatives!). Is there any way to find out when this marriage was recorded? Was it a civil wedding or a church wedding? I suspect that it must have taken place in very early 1910 since it lists Marguerite as 16 yrs old (but she won't actually be 16 until Sept). I know they had a baby on July 30th, 1910 so wondered if this might be the proverbial "shotgun wedding"!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
neeterthings 2 Feb 2013 12:51PM GMT 
gen_bug 6 Feb 2013 2:56PM GMT 
neeterthings 7 Feb 2013 1:14AM GMT 
gen_bug 7 Feb 2013 1:33AM GMT 
neeterthings 7 Feb 2013 2:02PM GMT 
thomasamurray... 7 Feb 2013 5:35AM GMT 
neeterthings 7 Feb 2013 1:25PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic