I believe my great-grandmother was Bertha Oliver, born April 16, 1879 in Rigolet, Newfoundland and Labrador. She married William Thomas Squires. he was born on January 17, 1868 in St. John's, and died about 1954. They had 9 children.
1. Maude Squires born October 1900, married Arch Banfield
2. William Squires born January 1902
3. Albert Squires, born October 1904
4. Ethel Mae Squires (my grandmother), born July 26, 1907, dies July 5, 1989, married Reginald James Bowdridge on October 10, 1933
5. Emma Squires, born February 1908
6. Gladys Ruby Squires, born February 1909, married Ford Elms
7. Jessie Squires, born October 1913
8. Reginald Squires, born Septmber 1914
9. Walter Squires, born 1916.
If this helps in anyones research, then that's great and I'm glad to share. On the other hand, if anyone can help me further mine, I would really appreciate it too.