Search for content in message boards

Bennett's of Isle Valen, Green's of Davis Cove

Replies: 2

Bennett's of Isle Valen, Green's of Davis Cove

Posted: 2 Dec 2012 9:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bennett, Green, Hapgood
I have been able to trace my ancestry back to the mid 1800's but can not seem to go any farther.

I understand that the church records of St. Kyran's is what I need but they don't appear to be online. I have been through the PANL records online, NLGB web site ect. From what I can gather, the church records for St. Kyran's were partially destroyed back in the 1940's due to a fire. Does anybody know what remains of these records and where they are?

On the Bennett side of my family I have a Peter and Johanna Bennett. Their eldest son Michael was born in the mid 1880's. They also have a son Thomas, Simon and daughter Cicely.

I do not know where to turn for further information. Johanna's maiden name, birth dates, ect.

On the other side, There is William and Elizabeth Green of Davis cove. I did find Elizabeth's maiden name from a marriage record from 1899. She was a Hapgood. My father thought she was from Tack's Beach. The marriage record states she is from Isle Valen. How to find out where they descended from would be greatly appreciated.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
e_p_bennett 2 Dec 2012 4:34PM GMT 
KCHaughawout 5 Feb 2013 2:05AM GMT 
e_p_bennett 5 Feb 2013 2:13AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions