Search for content in message boards

Keddy/Bushey Marriage

Replies: 18

Re: Keddy/Bushey Marriage

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 12:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
None of the other Keddy/Busheys on the message boards had the marriage date. Some of them new Malcolm as a boy/teen, and knew his adoptive parents but not any details like the parents wedding date. We have come to the same conclusion as you about the birth record ....they were not married...I tried everywhere as have other Busheys and no one can find anything. Malcolm's birth certificate will be available in 6 years - but my friend would like that info sooner. The Maternity home after lots of emails and postal letters has finally told us where the records from there are housed. Great news but I can't get them because I am not related so I am coaching my friend through asking for release of any records they may have and since she isn't comfortable on the computer she is doing it by wrtiing and letter and sending through the postal....which will take quite a while to get a response through. Please feel free to contact me here, on email -we1plus1@live.com or I am on Facebook as Sheryl(Sherry) Trudgian Jones. Thanks again! Let me know if I can keep an eye out for something you are looking for. Take Care, Sherry
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sherry Jones 13 Jan 2013 4:46PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 5:14PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 5:28PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 5:34PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 6:02PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 6:09PM GMT 
Sherry Jones 13 Jan 2013 6:51PM GMT 
Sherry Jones 13 Jan 2013 7:04PM GMT 
Sherry Jones 13 Jan 2013 7:03PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions