Search for content in message boards

the trai runs dry

Replies: 4

Re: the trai runs dry

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 11:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Do have any dates to work off of?

I did find Genevieve Marie Goguens obituary. And her ancestry goes WAY back. I can tie her Legere line into my own tree.

Do you know approx when she married John James, any siblings he had etc.

MacPHERSON, Genevieve Margaret - 83, 71 Standish St., Amherst, died May 14, 1999, in Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst/ Born in Cap Pele, N.B., she was a daughter of the late Joseph and Emma (Legere) Goguen. She worked as a pastry cook. She most enjoyed vacationing within Canada to visit family and friends. Surviving are daughters, Bonnie, Peggy, Cathy, Gloria; sons, Robert, Sandy, Jerry, Grant; sisters, Yvonne Akrom, Eileen Simmons; 14 grandchildren; eight great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John James MacPherson; sister, Norma; brothers, Lionel, Gerald. At the request of the deceased, cremation has taken place followed by private family service and burial. Donations to the palliative care unit of Highland View Regional Hospital, Amherst. Arrangements entrusted to Campbell's Funeral Home, Amherst.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jonathenmacph... 12 Jan 2013 4:03PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 6:43PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 7:08PM GMT 
gen_bug 13 Jan 2013 7:38PM GMT 
jonathenmacph... 2 Feb 2013 11:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions