Search for content in message boards

Kaizer Family

Replies: 1

Kaizer Family

Posted: 4 Mar 2013 2:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kaizer Eisenhauer Pentz Watson Conrod
I have been searching for information on Charles Kaizer. He was my great great grandfather. I have found out that he was born 22 February 1835 (I believe in French Village, Halifax) and married Jane Elizabeth Eisenhauer (born about 1834, I only know that it was in Nova Scotia) in 1855. They had four children: Wesley Owen, Laura, Sidney Wilbert (my great grandfather), and Myers.

Sidney Wilbert had 8 children with Ida May Pentz. His son Charles Richard (my grandfather) who was born in Halifax on 29 May 1903, had 4 children with Jessie May Corkum. My father, the oldest child, Sidney Richard, was born in Massachusetts.

I have only been able to trace my Kaizer lineage back as far as my great great grandfather Charles and I would be love to find out who his parents were and where they were from. I am hoping that there is someone who knows more about Charles Kaizer. If anyone does I would love to hear from you. Thanks.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
risecarr1 4 Mar 2013 9:23PM GMT 
wmck2 6 Mar 2013 12:31PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions