Search for content in message boards

irene TOUSSAINT (nee TALBOT) and PARIS/PARRIS - GLACE BAY, CAPE BRETON & NEW GLASGOW

Replies: 1

irene TOUSSAINT (nee TALBOT) and PARIS/PARRIS - GLACE BAY, CAPE BRETON & NEW GLASGOW

Posted: 10 Feb 2014 1:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: tousaint , paris , parris , talbot
Hello,

I’m looking to find MORE information on my grandmothers family. Her name was Irene Toussaint (nee Talbot).Irene was born in GLACE BAY on 4 February 1918. Irene’s parents were Frederick Talbot and Emma Louise Talbot ( nee Paris or Parris). Both Irene’s parents were born in NEW GLASGOW, nova scotia. Fred was born in about 1894 and Emma about 1888. Both Irene’s parents died in GLACE BAY, Nova Scotia.Fred I believe around 1958 and Emma around 1929. Dates may be wrong.

She was married to Lucas Justin Toussaint and had 15 children including my father Travis Toussaint. She passed away on February 13, 1959 in Sydney Nova Scotia Canada.
Irene’s siblings are : William Talbot, Rudolph Talbot, Louise Talbot ( living and resides in Toronto ), Jack fortune and henrietta Christian.

I did not get to meet my grandmother and she passed away when my father as 6 months old.
Please contact me if you have ANY information.

Angel_a19@hotmail.com
Anastasia Toussaint

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
atoussai 10 Feb 2014 8:06PM GMT 
cwaye 12 Feb 2014 5:29PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions