Search for content in message boards

Martha Marie HUNTLEY

Replies: 1

Martha Marie HUNTLEY

Posted: 11 Aug 2013 4:43PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Huntley, Brown, Davison, Newcomb, Densmore, Sutherland
I am trying to figure out this puzzle about Martha Marie HUNTLEY. I have two Martha Marie HUNTLEY that married James Ed. Brown.
The puzzle is that I have different dates and children.

A- Martha Marie HUNTLEY, b. 1845 in Falmouth, N.S., d. 1919 in Mass. I have her parents as Daniel and Rebecca (Davison) Huntley. Martha married James Ed. Brown (1836-1911) and I have one child who was Eva Bessie Brown b. 1866 in Hantsport and m. Charles E. Newcomb.

B- Martha Maria HUNTLEY, b. 1847 in Hantsport, N.S., d. 1898 in Windsor. I have her parents as John and Mary (Densmore) Huntley. Martha married 1863 to James Ed. Brown (1842-died before 1872) and I have one child who was Rebecca Brown, b. 1866 in Hantsport.
The following is what info. I found on Martha: Based on the 1871 census she was a widow living with her in laws. By 1881 she was living with her widowed mother-in-law and by 1891 she was living with her sister-in-law's family, Robert Sutherland in Windsor, Hants Co., N.S. Her death notice state that she died of brain paralysis and is buried in the Sutherland Cemetery lot.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lady_Shirley 11 Aug 2013 10:43PM GMT 
JamesPrentice... 12 Aug 2013 4:34PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions