I have a few ELLS loose ends I wonder if anyone could help me connect:
1. John H. ELLS b. abt 1826 at Halls Harbour, m. abt 24 Aug 1858 at Canning to Julia Ann WHITE b. abt 1836. Children: Ellen, Rebecca, Benjamin, Harriet, Sarah Jane, Isaac Wilson, Mary Ettie, William, Susan, John Henderson.
2. Samuel ELLS b. abt 1829 in Nova Scotia and wife Jane b. abt 1831 in Nova Scotia were recorded in the 1855 census living in Charlestown, MA
3. Susan ELLS m. 13 Sep 1863 Daniel HUNTLEY
4. William ELLS b. abt 1848 in Nova Scotia, m. Sarah J. b. abt 1850. They were living in Portland, ME in the 1880 census with children: Charles b. abt 1873, Fannie b. abt 1875, and Herman C. b. abt 1878. Are they the same as William and Sarah in St. Martin's Parish, Saint John Co., N.B. in 1901 and 1991 census with children Mary A. b. abt 1882, Raymond H. b. abt 1883, Maggie M. b. abt 1887, Lizzie b. abt 1889, Ida Alberta b. abt 1896.
5. William Andrew ELLS b. abt 1824 m. 16 Mar 1854 Louise BALSOR with children Rebecca, Havelock, and Maud.
6. There's a MA death record for Mary Ell b. 7 Mar 1844, d. 11 May 1914, wife of Judah Ells and daughter of Isaac BENNETT and Caroline ELLS. Who were they? Check out 1870 MA census for household headed by "Mary Elles" aged 26 b. NS
7. John ELLS b. 1787 was the son of Samuel ELLS and Rebecca Amelia SANFORD. John m. 1816 Olive Caroline LOOMER. I believe I have mistakenly combined two families together. Who were the children of the above couple?
8. I have two Judah ELLS, both married twice. One the son of John and Olive, the other the son of Jedediah and Hannah. Would appreciate confirmation I have attributed the correct children and spouses to each.