Thanks for the reply Terri. I do have this family in my tree. John Henry Pineo's first wife was Matilda Bennett, daughter of Zadock Bennett and Lucy Elizabeth Thorpe. Matilda was my 2nd great grand aunt.
These Pineo families are a jumble, with so many John's to sort out:
1) John (1818), son of Luke Pineo and Elizabeth Miller
2) John (1802), son of David Pineo and Priscilla Hill
3) John Henry (1821), son of Peter Pineo and Sarah Stedman
4) John Henry (1830), son of John Pineo and Sarah Ells
5) John Obediah (1805), son of Erastus Pineo and Prudence Beckwith
6) John (1789), son of William Pineo and Phoebe Bentley
All of these families of course trace back to one common thread, Peter Pineo and Elizabeth Samson. And then of course, that means they are all descendants of four Mayflower Family passengers and are also descended from the French Huguenot - Jacques Pineo.
What a ride! I have lots of info for the generation, I am looking at, but no absolute proof.
Thanks again, Gary