Search for content in message boards

John GOULD m. Peace BORDEN (d. of Lemuel BORDEN & Ester PINEO)

Replies: 7

John GOULD m. Peace BORDEN (d. of Lemuel BORDEN & Ester PINEO)

Posted: 14 Aug 2006 8:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GOULD, CURRY, BORDEN, PINEO, HAVEN
My great-grandfather, William H. GOULD, was the child of John GOULD and Peace BORDEN. I have no information on John GOULD's family. He may have had a brother, Charles, as we have a tin-type with the notation "Uncle Charles Gould" on the back of its holder.

William married Sarah CURRY and they seemed to have traveled back and forth from Nova Scotia to the Boston/Chelsea area of Massachusetts. All of his five daughters married in the U.S. As far as I can tell there was only one son, Frank, and I have very little information on him.

I do not have any information on the CURRY family either. We do have a portrait of a Daniel CURRY (taken in Nova Scotia) but do not know how he fits into the family.

William H. GOULD and Sarah CURRY's daughter, Florence E. GOULD married Richard HAVEN and their daughter, Sarah GOULD HAVEN, was my mother's mother.

Would love to hear from anyone who may have info on the GOULD and/or CURRY families. There appears to be a lot about the BORDEN and PINEO families that I was very happy to find.

Thanks in advance.

Betsy Snow
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Snowbe 15 Aug 2006 2:17AM GMT 
Hugh Borden 15 Aug 2006 10:27PM GMT 
Hugh Borden 15 Aug 2006 10:37PM GMT 
KeithABerry 16 Aug 2006 10:48AM GMT 
sdmwoolaver 19 Aug 2006 1:49AM GMT 
Hugh Borden 6 Sep 2006 10:18PM GMT 
larmat7883 3 Feb 2010 6:40PM GMT 
LynnWatt71 25 Jan 2013 2:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions