Search for content in message boards

McDonald/Kerr

Replies: 3

McDonald/Kerr

Posted: 14 Oct 2007 1:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McDonald, Kerr, Smith, MacLeod, MacVicar, Bolin, Matheson
I am searching for information on John McDonald who married Anne Kerr. I do not know birthdates for either of them however Anne was the daughter of John Kerr and Moiret MacLeod(her first cousin was the mother of John A. MacDonald Canada's first prime minister).
John and Anne's children were:
1.Rory McDonald b. 1854-Oct 12 1929 who married Mary Ann ??
2.Margaret McDonald b. July 16 1859-aft 1912 married William Matheson(this is my line). I believe she was first married to Archibald MacVicar, may have had son from this marriage named John. From her marriage to William Matheson she had a son named Kenneth. Kenneth was born Nov 9 1891 and died May 14 1969. He married Norine(Nora) Smith.
3.Christie McDonald- married John MacDonald(may have been from Boston or moved their after their marriage-they had a son named Charles who married a Florence and they had two children-Charles MacDonald Jr.(Married a lady named Jewel and had sons Ross, Scott and daughter Laurie) and Clifton.
4. Johanna McDonald- married James Bolin-had daughter Annie Jane Bolin(b. 1889) who married Frank Guiter born in 1884.
5. Malcolm McDonald-no further info.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
canadarock197... 14 Oct 2007 7:52PM GMT 
cbseanair 15 Oct 2007 4:53PM GMT 
mckjenk 2 Dec 2007 5:02PM GMT 
mckjenk 7 Sep 2009 3:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions