Search for content in message boards

Cerino Cyriel King m. Ann (??)

Replies: 0

Cerino Cyriel King m. Ann (??)

Posted: 12 Aug 2012 11:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: King, White, Hatfield, Tinkham
Hi, Cerino Cyriel King was my great-great-great-great gradfather, and my great-great-great-great grandmother's name was Ann. However I have found three maiden names for Ann on various documents. They are as follows:

White
Tinkham
Hatfield

I don't know which is the correct one. I think they married in Eel Brook in probably 1856 or sometime around there. They had several children... Freeman, John, Jacob, Mathilda, Amos, Laurence, Robert, Edward, and Henry.

I've seen various spellings of Cerino's name. It was either:

Cyriel King
Cerino King
Cereno King
Serino King

Ann may have been Anne.

Cerino and Ann were born in NS both approximately 1830 (give or take 5 years on both of them), as were all their children.

What were Cerino and Ann's exact dates of birth? When exactly were they married? What was Ann's real maiden name? Was she married more than once? Who was she married to? When did Cerino and Ann die? When did their son John die? I think he died sometime around 1890.

Who were the parents of Cerino and Ann? When were they born, when did they die, and where were they born/married/died? Looking to take these lines back as far as possible.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions