Search for content in message boards

Looking for NWT obituaries: Fells family

Replies: 0

Looking for NWT obituaries: Fells family

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 5:08PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fells
Hi there, I am new to the site and to the message boards. I am wondering if someone can help me find out how to obtain copies of NWT obituaries.

My aunt and uncle, Erva (Webber) Fells and Rethwisch (Rethwich?) Fells, have both passed away, sometime since 1990 and I was hoping to find out how to obtain copies of their obituaries. I don't currently know their exact dates of death, although I am hoping someone in my family may be able to tell me that much at least.

I don't keep in touch with my cousins - their kids - in recent years, although I would like to get back in contact with them as well. I don't know where any of them live anymore, however. I am hoping that if I find my aunt's and/or uncle's obituaries, it *might* say where their kids reside (as some obituaries do), which would help me to perhaps find my cousins as well.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to help find these obituaries, I would appreciate it.

Janice

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions