Search for content in message boards

Hillman Ontario

Replies: 10

Re: Hillman Ontario

Posted: 11 Aug 2010 2:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi! Thank-You for sharing your story with me. My Line I hope is according to my Aunt who has passed wrote down that her Grandparents were Nathaniel & Martha (Johnston} Hillman They had Five Children George,William James,Annie,Roy & Orville. Four months ago I joined Ancestry.ca To find my Fathers Family. So I have come to the Conclusion That Nathaniel Hillman was the Youngest child born to John & Isabella(May) Hillman His son William James is my Grandfather I never knew him He passed before my parents married.My Grandmother Eliza(Morrison) Hillman I knew.They had six children My Father was the youngest child Robert Nathaniel Hillman. He was born Deaf as was the oldest child 19 years differnce between the two. My Father spent his School age years at Bellville School for the Deaf coming home for Christmas & Summer Holidays.My Father had 4 children I am the oldest.All 4 of his children were not born Deaf as well as my two sons.I am not sure if you are a member of Ancestry if so I have some Headstone Photos Of Hillmans I have John & Hannah also son Henry Bruce also is buried there but Photo did not take so I will be returning. Also need to get to Rodney but the weather so far is too hot to take my Mother she is 76 years old. Hope to go by the end of the month. You are quite Welcome to any Photos I have taken.Bye for now. Brenda
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
GeraldVns 8 Jul 2010 4:38PM GMT 
normaatng 8 Jul 2010 11:54PM GMT 
satch42179 9 Jul 2010 12:05AM GMT 
Debbie Burr 9 Aug 2010 11:33PM GMT 
GeraldVns 10 Aug 2010 3:22PM GMT 
Debbie Burr 10 Aug 2010 8:46PM GMT 
GeraldVns 11 Aug 2010 8:39PM GMT 
Debbie Burr 11 Aug 2010 8:45PM GMT 
hillman_tiffa... 6 Sep 2011 4:00AM GMT 
GeraldVns 10 Sep 2011 11:48AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions