Search for content in message boards

Michael Depeel/Depeal

Replies: 14

Re: Michael Depeel/Depeal

Posted: 17 Jan 2013 10:30AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Richard DePeal. I live in Owosso, Mich. My grandfather was George DePeal. His brother was Michael DePeal
Their mother's name was Elizabeth Barnett (DePeal). She was born in England near London. Her father was a member of the Royal Guard of Queen Victoria, in London about 1850. She later came to Canada.(no date). Elizabeth met and married Nicolas DePeal near London,Ontario, Ca. He had brothers and step-brothers, but nothing is known about any of them. They had nine children, four boys and five girls. Mike, the oldest son was born in Canada. After he was born they moved to Michigan near Bay Port.
I think this is the Michael you are looking for. If you read this reply, I will try to get back to you. My mother wrote a small book about the George DePeal family. I got my information from that book. Not too much about Mike because latter on Mike ran away. I know that mike latter on settled in Bay City Mich. I believe he still has decendents still living there. I have never been in contact with any of them. I met Mike one time several years ago when he live in Fla. on the Ockeechobee river. You are more than welcomed to contact me at peelerspage@yahoo.com Richard DePeal
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BeverlyGolden... 22 Mar 2011 7:25PM GMT 
BeverlyGolden... 22 Mar 2011 7:18PM GMT 
Skeetereater 23 Mar 2011 5:04AM GMT 
lorindamartin... 2 Jan 2012 9:27PM GMT 
Peelerspage 17 Jan 2013 5:30PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic