Search for content in message boards

Eula May Bell GENOE BROWN CLARK

Replies: 0

Eula May Bell GENOE BROWN CLARK

Posted: 14 Feb 2013 1:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GENOE; BROWN; CLARK
Hi there:

I'm taking advantage of the Valentine's Day free trial on Ancestry in hopes to breathe new life into my research efforts concerning a few ancestors.

I've been trying locate information concerning my great grandmother Eula Genoe. My great grandmother was born in Vernon, Ontario in 1907 to Thomas Genoe and Minnie Bell.

My great grandmother married my great grandfather, Charles Harry Brown (her first husband) he went by his second name - Harry. They married October 1926 in Caleton Place and May 1927 my grandfather, Lyle Roy Brown was born. My great grandmother remained married to my great grandfather up until his passing - exact date and location of burial are unknown for my great grandfather.

My great grandmother, married Olie Clark, her second husband - don't know the exact year or location of marriage.

My great grandmother passed in 1967 and is buried in Capital Memorial Gardens. It looks like she is buried by herself - or at least I think from the name plate.

I can't seem to locate any further information with respect to either husband, Harry, Olie or my great grandmother.

If anyone can help me with either piecing further information (aside from Census Records) I would greatly appreciate it - seems I hit a roadblock in my research efforts.

Find a board about a specific topic