Search for content in message boards

St. Papheal's Church Glengarry

Replies: 14

Re: St. Rapheal's Church Glengarry

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 7:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sauve, Roy, Goyer
My grandparents John Sauve and Marie Louise Roy Sauve were married in St. Raphael's Church on Feb. 19, 1912 and came to the U.S.later. They lived in Glen Walter and had several children while residing there. My mother is 76 and one of three surviving children of John and Marie. After my great uncle Henri died, she lost contact with the Sauves and Roys. I would like to make contact with anyone who would be a child or grandchild of Adolphus, Amedee, Alexandre, Joseph, Napoleon, or Henri Sauve from Williamstown area of Ontario. Can anyone help?
My second search involves the Roy side of the family. My great grandparents were Jean Baptiste Roy and Sophie Goyer who are buried at St. Raphael's. I know that Jean and Sophie were married in Montreal. I would like to know when and where. I know that Sophie's parents were Augustin Goyer and Louise Boudrais. Jean's parents were Jean Baptiste Roy and Sophie Viau. Anyone out there have any info on either set of great, great grandparents??
I found the Sauve family page very helpful and can go back eleven generations. Is there something comparable for Quebec?(in English)
Thanks, frud
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
petemcdonald 3 Aug 2007 12:15AM GMT 
petemcdonald 3 Aug 2007 12:18AM GMT 
frud187 8 Aug 2007 1:28AM GMT 
bdcrooks99 29 Dec 2012 8:00PM GMT 
peabodyrip 2 Aug 2007 2:54AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic