Thank you so much for all of this info. Some of it I have, and some is new--yahoo! I have some follow-up questions in case you might be able to help further:
1) Your first entry is from Archive Reel 40. What was the nature of this archive for Maggie McPhee. This is my grandmother whom I know as Mary Margaret or just Mary. She emigrated to Boston in 1926 and did not share a lot of details with her children . . . Also it says that she was born in Parry Sound, though I know she was born in Lochiel, Glengarry, Ontario, Canada. Is there any way to correct this.
2) Your second entry is about my grandparents' marriage. Again what is the source? Mary Margaret's husband is listed as Raphael Robinson. This is my grandfather, and I know his name is Russell William Middleton Robson. Is there any way to correct this?
3) Your third entry is the marriage info. for my great grandparents, and I see a problem, for those times--a Catholic, John, marrying a protestant, Margery. I do know that they baptized all of their children in the Catholic church though some if not all attended the Kirkhill, the Free Church, in Lochiel. John is buried at the Catholic cemetery, St. Alexandria while Margery is buried at the Kirkhill one.
4) What is the nature and source of this entry? It seems so incomplete with only Margery and her son, Duncan. Then is just says, "ETC."
5) The 8th entry--1901 is interesting. It denotes the religion as Roman Catholic, though Margery was a protestant. Did they automatically just list the head of household's affiliation?
Also, thank you for the info. on the MacMillans. My initial info. was incorrect. My MacMillans are from 37.4.
Yours in figuring this all out,