Search for content in message boards

CLEUGH

Replies: 3
Posted: 10 Apr 2012 7:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have recently obtained 10 photos of unidentified individuals that I would like to post on the web somewhere. Would anyone happen to know of a site that allows this?

The photos came from a woman in Belleville by the name of Evelyn Cleugh (pronounced Clue). Evelyn passed in 2008 in her 103rd year. She at one time lived on Herchimer Ave., and Karl Street in the east end of Belleville.

It has been reported to me that Evelyn came from the Lakefield area although there is no way for me to verify that.

According to her obit, she had a brother Royden Gray and a cousin, James Crowe. It also mentions she was long time friends with a family by the name of Secker who I can only assume were also in Belleville.

The photos are likely some of her(or her husband's) relatives. A couple were taken in Kingston, 1 in Picton, 1 in West Lake, 4 in Eaton Rapids, Michigan, and the other 2 I am not sure.

If anyone has any info or are interested in this family I would appreciate it and gladly send the photos upon request
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
BrianJohnLake 11 Apr 2012 1:21AM GMT 
lina3362000 6 Jan 2013 2:25AM GMT 
brianlake1947 6 Jan 2013 2:35PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 7 Jan 2013 12:14PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic