Search for content in message boards

Patrick Stewart O'Neill of Belleville, Ontario

Replies: 4

Re: Patrick Stewart O'Neill of Belleville, Ontario

Posted: 22 Jan 2013 10:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
My goodness! I'm stunned that you have found so many of 'my' O'Neill's!! I do have most of this information, but I thank you anyway for going to the trouble of looking it all up. I have newspaper clippings of Stewart's siblings obituaries and thereby information on where they are buried. But nothing on Stewart. He died sometime between 1990 and 1995, as the last of the siblings' obituary in 1997 mentioned that Stewart had already passed away. I don't know what the newspaper in Belleville is or if they are available online to look for the obituary. Don't know all the cemeteries in Belleville that I can check for burial. Very frustrating. I know no official records are available for this time frame, again very frustrating. He had no children, so no one to ask. His wife is also deceased. Don't know her maiden name. I may have to give up on him. Thank you again for all your hard work in looking all of this up.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sleepygal48 21 Jan 2013 4:52AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 22 Jan 2013 11:04AM GMT 
sleepygal48 22 Jan 2013 7:13PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 22 Jan 2013 10:29PM GMT 
sleepygal48 23 Jan 2013 5:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions