Search for content in message boards

Patrick Stewart O'Neill of Belleville, Ontario

Replies: 4

Patrick Stewart O'Neill of Belleville, Ontario

Posted: 20 Jan 2013 9:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: O'Neill
My husband's Great-uncle was Patrick Stewart O'Neill (he went by Stewart) and he lived, and died in Belleville, Ontario. I'm not sure of the date, but I believe it would have been between 1990 and 1995. He was born in 1913 in Prescott and Russell County.
His wife's name was Vera, but I have idea what her maiden name was. They never had any children so I have no cousins to ask, and he was the last of his siblings, so no one to ask there. I know the available Ontario death records available on Ancestry are nowhere near recent enough
to have his death listed. I've tried anyway without success. So, I'm hoping SKS might have access to the local
newspaper's obituaries for that time period and might be able to check
on this for me. If anyone does have this access, I'd be very grateful if you might look for an obit for Vera O'Neill, in approximately the same time period. I believe she predeceased him, but I can't be sure.
If anyone can point me to a website or the location of the records I can search to locate his death and burial, I'd be extremely grateful
Thanks in advance for any help anyone might be able to give me.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sleepygal48 21 Jan 2013 4:52AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 22 Jan 2013 11:04AM GMT 
sleepygal48 22 Jan 2013 7:13PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 22 Jan 2013 10:29PM GMT 
sleepygal48 23 Jan 2013 5:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions