Search for content in message boards

Road Block in Research

Replies: 4

Road Block in Research

Posted: 5 Sep 2011 12:29PM GMT
Classification: Query
I have managed to find the names of my great-great-grandparents (Robert Anderson, born Nov 21 1860, and Mary Campbell, born June 12 1862). They were listed as living in Canada when three children were born, but I don't know if both or either were born in Canada or moved there. Two children, Minnie and Winnie, were twins and were born in 1898. Winnie died a week before she would have turned 1 year old (in 1899). I know Winnie married a man named Henry or Harry Eldridge but I don't know when she left Canada for the U.S. I do know that she did not have to go through immigration because her husband was a U.S. Citizen. Another daughter of Robert and Mary, Berniece, was born in 1902 in Canada. Robert and Mary are listed as being Presbyterian and Scottish. Robert worked on a Farm. I have not been able to find dates of death for Henry, Winnie, Robert or Mary. Plus I can't seem to find the parents of Mary or Robert. I'm not sure what to do from here. Everything is listed as Tilbury, Ontario, Canada but I believe at some point Tilbury merged with another town or county and may now be part of Kent?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ecoinmo 5 Sep 2011 6:29PM GMT 
satch42179 6 Sep 2011 1:35AM GMT 
ecoinmo 14 Oct 2011 4:53PM GMT 
talbotrail 6 Sep 2011 7:21AM GMT 
ecoinmo 14 Oct 2011 5:12PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions