Search for content in message boards

Hopper and Smiths of Kent

Replies: 2

Re: Hopper and Smiths of Kent

Posted: 24 Jun 2012 7:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
You seem to be quite Frustrated but please let me ask why you came to me for help? I do not help people now that my health is getting worse and I have so big a road to travel in my own trees before my sight goes entirely and the tremours in my legs and arms get much worse than they already are. If ancestry is still sending out suggestions to people to contact me for help they are almost as unconsionable as I already think they are. Now that I have vented on you please accept my apology. I did look into both the Hoppers and Smith trees and they are on my Russell nee Sawyers nee Daines family tree which I will send you an invitation to visit it when I have your email address. If it is already listed in your query look for the invite anytime soon. As far as Samuel Smith goes I only found his b. date as 1814-1886 d, date, He is not listed as m. to Nancy Hopper but m. to Myra Maria L. Taylor 1st wife and Cecelia Prosser 2nd wife. Many children. Samuel Smith goes to Philip Smith 1761-1830 then on to Thomas Wm. Smith1755-183. I won't go further as you can do this yourself if you have ancestry.ca or go look at my family tree. Still I wonder what made you choose to contact me. sincerely and best wishes on the road ahead. Marlene G.Russell
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
anders153 22 Jun 2012 2:53PM GMT 
MarleneDaines... 25 Jun 2012 1:12AM GMT 
anders153 13 Jul 2012 5:05PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic