Search for content in message boards

Assistance pls.

Replies: 3

Re: Assistance pls.

Posted: 14 Mar 2014 9:26PM GMT
Classification: Query
I didn't post all the names because I have a lot of info that isn't documented or proven. I have also had to draw suppositions from family stories so I am reluctant to bias anyone doing research.

That being said my road block is Andrew Roberts b 9 Aug 1853(location uncertain) s/o Thomas Roberts and Julia ? (possibly Crowley, Sullivan or Mahoney). His Aunt Ellen Mahoney (Belden's Atlas) took over the raising of Andrew and his two younger brothers 4 days after the birth of his youngest brother. I have not found a record that might indicate what actually happened to his mother and father. The boys can be found on the Kent county census 1861(Gore) living with the Mahoney family (Aunt Ellen, Grandmother Julia Sullivan Mahoney, Uncle Michael Mahoney) I can not find any definitive info about Andrew's parents, Andrew's marriage to Sarah Ann Clancy, the birth of their first two children of nine. Andrew moves his family to RR#3 Sombra, Lambton County sometime after the 1891 census. He died there in 1937.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
We2Hawkins 12 Mar 2014 2:41AM GMT 
sstanger1 12 Mar 2014 1:02PM GMT 
We2Hawkins 15 Mar 2014 3:26AM GMT 
satch42179 15 Mar 2014 5:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic