I am trying to determine what happened to a dau. of the subject couple, Elizabeth Thompson, b. 1867. The Thompson's lived in the Camden Township area and it appears from census records that they (Levi and Margaret) may have died there. Elizabeth is shown in the 1871 census but not in the 1881 or later censuses. We are trying to determine if shw was our g-grandmother who married Hugh McMillan in eatern Ontario we think. From census records the family members were all born in Ontario and consisted of:
1. Levi: b. 1804
2. Margaret A.: b. 1807
3. Riley (William R, Reilly): b. 1834; marr. Mary Jane; lived in Richmond area; d. 1919 Camden.
4. Barbara A.: b. 1845
5. Jeremiah: b. 1847; marr. Carolina Hains
6. Levi: b. 1850; marr. Hester A. Asseltine; d. 1935 N. Fredericksburgh.
7. Eliza Jane: b. 1848; marr. John Wm Mouck 1883 (PE); d. 1894 So. Marysburgh, Ont
8. Hannah: b. 1861 - nothing found on her.
9. Elizabeth: b. 1867 - where was she after the 1871 census?
Anything on Elizabeth of the family that might lead to her would be greatly appreciated.