Search for content in message boards

Jehial Hartin and Elsie Jane Parks

Replies: 30

Re: Jehial Hartin and Elsie Jane Parks

Posted: 8 Dec 2006 8:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: boomhower
i have a little information on the boomhower's u mentioned,
Archibald boomhower is my great grandfather one of his children's name was , William Orville Clayton boomhower(my grandfather) clayton married Clair(Sedgewick)she passed on around 1943 or so from a house fire ,
Clayton and Clair's children

GEORGE-ONTARIO
JAMES- ALBERTA
DONALD-DECEASED
JUNE-DECEASED
BERNICE-ONTARIO
BARBRA-ONTARIO
there was another older boy but i am not sure his name or where abouts, after the death of Clair all children were sent to homes for Clayton was unable to care for them

Clayton then remarried to Martha they had 2 children that were sent to homes for they were unable to care for them
SANDRA-ONTARIO
boy but i do not know his name or whereabouts

Clayton boomhower died in 1990 i believe it was
Oscar is lisa's grandfather she post's on here some times i let her know of u, i do believe that all of william boomhower's children have passed now , but please let me know anything u have found , this family is so big i have been finding reletives for years now , and my father , (james) has been looking for a long time as well , he would love to meet his brother's and sister's that we havent found ,also if anyone knows , BING BOOMHOWER, he was my great uncle , i know he had a few children , but alas i have never met them , i remeber i very nice lady at his furnel that i think was his daughter , would really like to chat ,
betty ( grinde4@msn.com)
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Audrey Parks 6 Aug 2006 4:46AM GMT 
NJMcLean 6 Aug 2006 1:59PM GMT 
Audrey Parks 6 Aug 2006 5:50PM GMT 
NJMcLean 6 Aug 2006 5:46PM GMT 
bettygrinde 8 Dec 2006 3:12PM GMT 
brendamawani 9 Nov 2010 5:58PM GMT 
mjrowlandson1 30 Nov 2010 12:21AM GMT 
PhillipMintz 1 Jan 2007 12:36AM GMT 
NoraMcL 1 Jan 2007 6:02PM GMT 
PhillipMintz 1 Jan 2007 10:22PM GMT