Search for content in message boards

Irish Catholics in London and surronding areas

Replies: 30

Re: Irish Catholics in London and surronding areas

Posted: 17 Apr 2012 6:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Catherine,

Yes, I agree, the recent generation seems to be looking at collecting information, but it seems to stop there. I too am happy to share and do so as much as possible, but it can be frustrating when I'm the one that takes my vacation time, spend my money and take trips to libraries and spend hours and hours accumulating research for what?

But, then you find people who pull their own weight or are equally working hard to research a line and it sure does make you feel good about things again. Sometimes it's just the efforts of others on sites that post random items that wind up being a major break through on a line. Those are the things that keep me going!

I don't know if I have a lot that is new in my tree either. I haven't been to London for a trip for probably over three years. So I know nothing significant has developed during that time, but prior to that I can't recall. Feel free to contact me directly if you want to compare notes.

I did find some new information pertaining to William Dwyer and his wife Mary Woodward, but it pertains more to the Woodward side rather than the Dwyer side and it was due to the research I was working on with a correspondant/friend named Mike Fero.

Like I said, I'd love to catch up via e-mail if you want to drop me a line.

Sue O'Meara
Michigan, USA
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Susan O'Meara 18 Apr 2012 12:52AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions