Search for content in message boards

MORGAN family

Replies: 7

Re: MORGAN family

Posted: 29 May 2009 3:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
Thanks for your reply;
Ella Knowles married a Mr Knight first. He died quite young-I believe in a train accident.He was the father of my father and William Knight.My father was born when Ella was very young and adopted by the Perry family.(I'm sure you can guess what happened).Several years later she married Mr Harris.My father was able to trace Helen and she was always part of my
life so I am sure of this information.
Until recently, the identity of my ancesters was unknown beyond Helen (Ella)but thanks to people like you, I have been able
to piece things together.
I have visited the Knowles Cemetery recently and have seen the graces of James Knownles and Victoria Morgan. I will visit the cemetery again in the next few weeks looking for more Morgan/Kingston graves. One thing I did come across in my searchings is that James Knowles and Victoia Morgan were married at the home of Victoria'parents John Morgan and Jane Kingston.
I guess several generations back, you and I must have a common ancestor.Are you located in the Norfolk county area.
Regards
Wendy
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Molly4 5 Aug 2004 8:14PM GMT 
Brenda Rohrer Smith 7 Aug 2004 6:05PM GMT 
Molly4 8 Aug 2004 3:26AM GMT 
wendyrenzella 29 May 2009 12:50AM GMT 
Molly4 29 May 2009 2:38PM GMT 
wendyrenzella 29 May 2009 9:52PM GMT 
Molly4 2 Jun 2009 5:20PM GMT 
ithompson2 29 Nov 2012 8:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions