Search for content in message boards

Rhoda MANN wife of John ESTERBROOK

Replies: 3

Re: Rhoda MANN wife of John ESTERBROOK

Posted: 20 Feb 2013 10:59PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Blennerhassett, Hubbard Hobart, McCall, Fairchild, Murphy, Kniffen, Cooke, Cox
Hello to ironmann60
I have been following your posts tonight from a few years back regarding your Elinore Blennerhassett info. I think I descend down from her son Thomas to his son Thomas...then I get lost to James Hubbard Hobart b <1572ish>? Anyways...then I find common names in Elgin County, ON. This Duncan McCall of Sommerset is the s/o Donald McCall and Elsie Simpson, right. Duncan mar Jemima Fairchild my 5th great grand aunt. Duncan's sister Elizabeth Emmet McCall mar Noah Fairchild UEL, Jemima's brother. Noah and Elizabeth's dau Sarah Ann mar Henry Kilmer who had Sarah Jane who mar Charles Edward Jones Murphy. These are my 2nd great grand parents. C.E.J. Murphy's mother is Elizabeth Kniffen who is the 3rd great grand daughter of Samuel Kniffen and Mary Purdy. Mary Purdy descends from Naomi Cooke/Cox and the same James Hubbard b <1572> Mendlesham, Suffolk, ENG that I started with. And this side of my family isn't anywhere near as confusing as the other one. Can you please help me with the children and grandchildren of Miles /HOBART/ HUBBARD and his wife Elinor Blennerhasett?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Frank L. Griggs 7 Nov 2005 1:33AM GMT 
ironmann60 11 Mar 2010 6:12PM GMT 
a_j_m_ 21 Feb 2013 5:59AM GMT 
a_j_m_ 21 Feb 2013 6:07AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic