Search for content in message boards

wyecombe united church

Replies: 11

Re: wyecombe united church

Posted: 7 May 2010 10:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
what should i put ellinspain? what words to bring it up? wyecombe united church cemetery? most things that come up are regarding wycombe and high wycombe in the UK I will certainly try dear this is keeping me up at night think i will have to visit the LDS family library grrrr he has to be at least on parish records somewhere this is really really hard lol found the burial listed on islandnet.com i have contacted the random acts of genealogy people and have requested a photo of this particular grave to see if the dates match and if his wife mary (which preceeded him in death) is there i did however find him in parish records in Rostherne Cheshire England where he and mary lived at the time (1827-abt 1840) before they moved to canada i have all the christening dates of his children match to a t not sure if he was actually born in cheshire or not trying to hopefully find birthplace in england in his records and would love to put flowers on his grave...............also found robinson family farm in clifford / burlington Michigan been in touch via internet with new found cousin of mine his gr grandparents owned the farm until they died and it was sold heard hearsay of part of it being lost in apoker game via my gr uncle "shelly" sheldon robinson who died in Marlette MI in 1980 i would love to try to buy that farm one day sentimental reasons would have robinson descendants live on it for free i am really into this
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
bbysnooks 5 May 2010 11:44AM GMT 
ELLinSpain 7 May 2010 2:21PM GMT 
bbysnooks 7 May 2010 4:18PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 7 May 2010 5:08PM GMT 
bbysnooks 9 May 2010 10:49PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 10 May 2010 7:23AM GMT 
KIMBERLY_DARL... 18 Oct 2012 10:25AM GMT 
susiemac9 6 Apr 2013 1:42PM GMT 
KIMBERLY_DARL... 13 Jul 2013 1:39PM GMT 
abaltulis 17 Nov 2013 6:43PM GMT 
per page