Search for content in message boards

St. Marys Cemetery Record Lookup Request

Replies: 3

Updated Info - Stillborn Baby De Lauche - Mother: Clara De Lauche/Delauche

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 2:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 31 Dec 2012 11:39AM GMT
Surnames: De Lauche, Delauche, Ward
In case anyone is researching a woman named Clara De Lauche/Delauche who lived at St. Marys, Perth South, Ontario at one time, I found the image of the 1937 death registration for a female sillborn baby of hers.

The baby is buried at St. Marys Cemetery, St. Marys, Perth South, Ontario, where some of my Ward family ancestors are buried. My father Louis Albert De Lauche was raised by his Ward grandparents who farmed at Motherwell, Perth South. They are both buried at the St. Marys Cememtery, St. Marys, so I was thinking that the stillborn baby was a relative of my father's.

I have no idea who Clara De Lauche was, but is is not a common name (that spelling.)

The unnamed stillborn baby girl died 4 Feb 1937 at Stratford General Hospital; death registration # 029013. Her ethnic ancestry is noted as "French Indian." The mother, Clara De Lauche was born at Inwood, Ontario. Burial was 5 Feb 1937 at St. Marys.

I've saved the image of the death registration, in case it becomes evident that the baby and mother Clara were relations of my Canadian De Lauche (sometimes spelled DeLauche/Delauche - no space in the surname) family. Feel free to contact me through Rootsweb and I will be happy to exchange personal email addresses so I can send anyone interested the image of the death registration.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jdelauche 16 Nov 2010 9:21PM GMT 
jimbob017 20 Nov 2010 2:52PM GMT 
jdelauche 20 Nov 2010 3:38PM GMT 
jdelauche 27 Dec 2012 9:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions