Search for content in message boards

HURLEY/WALL references in "Reveries of a Pioneer: Hibbert and Fullarton ...

Replies: 2

Re: HURLEY/WALL references in "Reveries of a Pioneer: Hibbert and Fullarton ...

Posted: 20 Oct 2013 8:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Heather,
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
I was just looking for general information about Joseph and Catherine. I am not too sure what info is in the book.

I know that they lived near St.Cloumban, Hibbert, Perth South. The census records for them state Hibbert. I know that Joseph lived on Lot 18 Con. 7 after his brother Michael. Michael Wall moved to Seaforth, was married twice and buried at St.James, Seaforth Catholic Cemetery.

I really don't know if there will be much information about Joseph and Catherine. She died in the 1890's , Joseph then moved to Brantford, Ont. where most of his children moved/lived.
I believe Catherine's parents were Michael Wall and Catherine O'Connor. I have found some St.Cloumban church records but have yet to find a marriage between Joseph and Catherine. They immigrated at separate times he in 1851 from Kilkenny and she about 1846 from Clare.
Michael Wall and Catherine O'Connor also adopted a girl named Catherine Wall born Canada, possibly a niece, but that's another search.
Joseph's parents were Wm John Hurley and Margaret Cassin. I don't know if they immigrated.

Erynn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
erynn mcgee 3 Oct 2013 11:31AM GMT 
heatherschenc... 19 Oct 2013 2:08AM GMT 
erynn_mcgee 20 Oct 2013 2:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions