Search for content in message boards

Information on Mary (Minnie) Scott Steele please

Replies: 0

Information on Mary (Minnie) Scott Steele please

Posted: 26 Dec 2013 7:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, I am trying to find more info about Mary Scott Steele,born about 1872 in North easthope, She often went off the name Minnie, she was one of the 8 daughters born to Dr. William Steele and his wife Ellen. She is living at 175 ontario street on the 1921 census, the family house that she seems to have inherited after her parents died. She was the only one to not marry and appears to be the sole occupant in the house, it was next door to the present Queen's hotel but was torn down at some point. The only other record I have found after this is the 1945 Directory on 520 Erie Street,Stratford, Miss Minnie Steele, spinster, the only other occupent is a Walter Murray, he is at the same location in 1940 with his wife. Mary Scott Steele died on Nov. 13th. 1946 and is buried with her parents, Perhaps there is a obit somewhere for her, I'me curious what she did with her life for all those years,her occupation etc. if anyone has anything on her I would be grateful.
Tom.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions